Job Title: Technical Assistant
Position Responsibilities –
Provide technical assistance to customers by elaborating quantifications of materials (take-offs) for projects. In addition, generate details, drawings, visuals and technical presentations.
Primary Duties –
- Generate quantification/costing for projects/jobs.
- Enhance/automate the quantification process by introducing software programs such as Neodata, Opus, etc.
- Enhance and coordinate the Training Programs for existing and new potential
- Generate/develop various roofing system details in CAD ready to be rendered to
- Research, develop, and introduce new procedures to develop and render roofing
- Administrative support for file control of projects, progress and follow-up.
- Able to develop materials quantification (take-offs) for projects
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish and English)
- Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Experience in construction industry and preferably development of project specification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities –
- Knowledge of project unit pricing (costing)
- Able to read & understand architectural and engineering drawings
- Able to identify specifications and technical data
- Provide a weekly written report to the Company’s President providing information on his/her activities, Duties performed, and Objectives
- High frequency communication with Company and fellow team members is
- Prompt response to all communications from Company and provide assistance and cooperation to Company’s personnel during visits to the
Training Expectations –
- Attend and/or participate in and/or organize ICS & Carlisle training events
- Maximize technical knowledge of Carlisle and USG systems
- Maintain and expand professional credentials
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No telephone calls please.
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Arquitectura, Ingeniería|