Customer Service Representative – Part-Time
- Staffing the ticket counter, boarding gates and baggage service areas of the airport (Duties may include check-in, ticketing, gates, baggage service and operations).
- Providing assistance and excellent customer service to the traveling public by performing various customer service duties in the airport terminal such as:
- Receiving and directing incoming calls, greeting and directing customers, tagging and handling baggage.
- Preparing tickets, determining fares and routing to assure passenger’s travel needs are met.
- Maintaining a neat and professional appearance by adhering to United’s standards for uniform and dress.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent school leaving certificate required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work the ticket counter as well as the boarding gates and baggage service area.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Proven customer service work experience.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver heavy baggage.
- Must be able to stand and walk throughout the entire work shift.
- Ability to travel
- US Visa desirable
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Servicio al cliente|